top of page
- End April 27th, 2022GIVEAWAY
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 30ZOOM
- Sat, Mar 04Boxcar Bar & Arcade
- Tue, Feb 07Webinar
- Sat, Oct 15Durham
- Sat, Aug 13Cook Park
- Sat, Jul 23Rose HillJul 23, 2022, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMRose Hill, 209 E Railroad St, Rose Hill, NC 28458, USAJoin our amazing speakers for empowering conversations about educational resources, mental health resources, financial literacy, entrepreneurship, women empowerment, men empowerment, free giveaways, and shopping with vendors.
- Sun, Oct 24Durham
- Cultivating the Return Part 2: Pivoting with POWER and Educator Leaders through COVID-19 and Returning to SchoolTue, Sep 21ZOOM
- Sun, Aug 08Durham
- Fri, May 28Cork and Conversation with Ashley Rawlinson
- Mon, Feb 15Facebook and InstagramFeb 15, 2021, 3:00 PM – Feb 25, 2021, 3:00 PMFacebook and InstagramJOIN US IN THE CELEBRATION! P.O.W.E.R.,Inc. Community is hosting a virtual Black History Celebration. "Power and Progress" highlights various community members, their career, passion and or skill and how it pays homage and give back to the Black community.
- Fri, Aug 144821 Hargrove Rd
- Sun, May 10Boss Mom Nomination
- Fri, Apr 10Online Nomination
- Mon, Mar 30Online Event (Webinar)Mar 30, 2020, 7:00 PM EDT – Apr 03, 2020, 8:00 PM EDTOnline Event (Webinar)The Safe Circle" is a virtual resource hub kicking-off on Monday, March 30th-Friday, April 3rd. P.O.W.E.R. Inc. Community will continue to plugin resources for parents in efforts of assisting you and your love ones during this time.
bottom of page